To make a full or partial payment simply log into My Account, choose “Make a payment”, select “Pay Buy Now Pay Later” and allocate your payment to the specific item you wish to pay off. Using online banking means you can keep control of your finances from home or whilst you’re out and about, using your… The 16-digit card number on the front of the debit or credit card. Use the same card for internet transactions only.
- The repayment amount agreed for the repayment period will remain the same, meaning the repayment period may be shorter than originally agreed.
- Virgin Money is grabbing a “Slyce” of the buy now, pay later pie with its newest credit card product.
- Even brands which no longer exist on the high street are often available online.
- At the moment, the available categories for our shopping pages are ‘Fashion’, ‘Department Stores’, ‘Technology’ and ‘Gifts’.
- High street fashion favourite River Island offers original styles for men, women and kids at great prices.
Alternatively, we can rearrange delivery for a fee. Only for London postcodes deliveries and bottlerockculvercity.com subject to availability. Next you will be given an opportunity to Review Your Purchase.
RETURNS & CORKED WINE
This can’t be used in conjunction with other offers . This is an online account that you link to your bank account or payment card. It’s secure and comes with more payment protection than a debit card. Use a credit card, rather than a debit card, for internet transactions for additional protection. If your purchase costs more than £100 and you use a credit card, the seller and your card company are equally responsible if anything goes wrong.
However, this concern is lessened when shopping online as you can have greater control of the money that you are spending, and there are fewer distractions to prevent you from buying only what you need. Contact the online retailer if your delivery doesn’t arrive, is damaged, or if the wrong item arrives. They should hopefully arrange a refund or deliver a replacement.
Very co.ukFind great brands and a range of products at Very.co.uk.
Ensure the web address is what you expected (e.g. check for incorrect spelling). You have the right to cancel an online order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, here is how to do it. Your personal information is safe with us at all times.